Live Life Comfortably
Hospice care neither prolongs life nor hastens death. Rather it focuses on the palliation of a terminally ill patient’s symptoms, including spiritual, physical, and emotional. It’s a special concept of care designed to provide comfort and support to patients and their families when a life limiting illness no longer responds to cure oriented treatments.
Our goal is to enrich the quality of life as it journeys towards it’s completion, by providing and restoring comfort and dignity while remaining sensitive to personal, cultural and religious values, beliefs and practices.
Our mission at Wings of Hope Hospice is to treat each individual as more than a patient. We consider each one as family and customize our care accordingly. We make sure that their needs are met accordingly with the best possible care and with the most effective use of resources and compliance with applicable regulations and ethical standards.
• Pain and symptom management.
• Spiritual support as requested for patients and families.
• Coordination of medical equipment and medications related to terminal illness.
• Regular visits by hospice RN, LVN, and aides to provide additional training, personal care and attention.
• Trained volunteers who provide companionship, assistance, and support.
• Psychosocial support for patients and families.
• Aromatherapy, Massage, Music and Pet Therapy.
Wings of Hope Hospice
We are committed to providing you and your loved one the best possible care, with the effective use of resources and compliance with applicable laws and ethical standards. Our clinical team members are experts in pain and symptom management. We have a support team of skilled spiritual counselors, offering both emotional comfort and resource referral.
Nurturing positive relationships with patient and family
Nurses will instruct in proper use and control of medications
Follow requirements related to Medicare's Condition of Participation
Respect the confidential patient/family information